Online Entry / Forms 2012
ONLINE ENTRY / FORMS
County Agents / Ag Teachers :
- Please print the forms for your students to fill out, it will make this process easier for you.
- Please make sure you mail the signed forms, along with a summary sheet, payment (if not paid for online), and receipts printed at the end of your web session.
- Plant ID and 4-H/FFA Livestock Judging entries MUST be mailed in.
- Please click here for Youth Online Entry Instructions.
Pan-American Exhibitors :
- Please print the forms, it will make this process easier for you.
- Please make sure that you mail the signed forms, along with the payment (if not paid for online) and receipts printed at the end of your web session.
- Please click here for Pan American Online Entry Instructions.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT IRS FORM W9 FOR ALL 4-H CLUBS, FFA CHAPTERS, AND EXHIBITORS (BOTH YOUTH AND OPEN)!! IF YOU ENTER ONLINE AND PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD, WE STILL NEED YOUR FORMS TO MAKE SURE WE GET CREDENTIALS CORRECT AND TO YOU IN A TIMELY MANNER IF YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE THEM MAILED TO YOU!
Forms can only be accessed on the State Fair of Texas’ main website.